Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome 2010




In my spare time, I've made this image just to welcome 2010. I hope that this year will be better than 2009. Since, I met many mistakes in the previous year, I need to create a proper plan to solve my problems that I,ve ever found.

In this occasion, I would like to share my resolution for the next challenging year. It's probably my chance to prove that I can do more in this blessed year. However, life cannot be run in a simple plan. I need more detail and complete plan to reach my expectation in this year.

goodbye 2009, welcome 2010

3 comments:

Valter December 31, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Thank you very much dear friend, Happy New Year with health, happiness, peace and successes for you and your family. Hugs Valter.

Johnson Manurung January 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

Benar sekali sahabat
Semoga tahun 2010 lebih baik dari sebelumnya, dan dengan perencanaan yang matang, kita boleh berharap akan bisa lebih baik.
salam

Miawruu January 4, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

Met taun baru nyoooooooo.... sorry baru ngucapin, baru ol soalnya hehehehe :P

smoga tahun ini lebih baik dan membawa berkah dibandingkan tahun sebelumnya. Amieeeeeeen...

Post a Comment

write your comment here

Followers

Copyright The Sun Shine © 2008 – 2011